Focus Group for parents and carers on ‘Social, Emotional, Mental Health support services for under 18s’ via Zoom
This session is a focus group on Social Emotional Mental Health with attendance from practitioners supporting Mental Health. The session will focus on children, and particularly on school-age children and young people. The speakers all work with children and young people up until the age of 18. Parents can learn about Eligibility Criteria and Access to those services for their children.
There will be presentations from the services followed by a space for questions and answers.
Attending the session will be:
• Helene Laurent-Oliver from H&F CAMHS (West London NHS Trust)
• Lauren Tredwell from Kooth
• Maria-Serena Filardi from H&F Mental Health Support Teams
• Gillian O’Shea to talk about the Emotional Literacy Support Assistant
• Erik Dwyer from Educational Psychology